You may be thinking? It’s already hard to manage a team onshore, how am I supposed to efficiently manage a team miles away?
With the right offshore provider and these 3 expert tips, you need not worry about conquering the world of real estate offshoring:
Step 1: Clearly define your purpose for offshoring
What benefit do you hope to achieve by offshoring? It may be one or a few of these reasons:
- to reduce cost
- to improved customer service
- to free up people so they can work in other areas of the business
Step 2: Set up an offshoring strategy
It is important that you have a strategy plan in place before you embark on the journey of offshoring.
Here are 11 questions to ask when creating an offshoring strategy:
- What roles and tasks do you want to offshore?
- Is this an ongoing role or a specific time project?
- How many people will you need offshore to achieve this?
- How will offshoring improve our business?
- How will we manage our offshore projects efficiently?
- Who needs to be involved in our decision to offshore?
- Who will be our primary point of contact with the Offshore team both management and operationally?
- How will our current employees feel about our decision to offshore?
- Can you quantify the saving or benefits by offshoring? What are your goals?
- How can we make the transition into offshoring as easy as possible?
Step 3: Choose an Industry Specific BPO
Universal Property Systems offers offshoring services specific to Real Estate. Our executives are experienced professionals in the field with years of industry hands on knowledge to back them up.
We offer property management, real estate sales and marketing and financial services to Real Estate agencies of all sizes. We’ve saved our clients thousands of hours of work and thousands of dollars in administrative costs every month.
When choosing an offshore provider, don’t just go for the lowest bidder. Below is a checklist to help you pick the right offshore provider for your business:
If your thinking of offshoring your real estate business, give us a call at 1300 855 111 for an obligation free chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.